Friday, August 19, 2011

Wolfsbane By Andrea Cremer

I loved this book.  I am definitely a sucker for all things "were"
Calla is the Alpha female of her pack and this story starts with her just after being taken by the searchers with Shay.  In this story we get to learn all about the Searchers and we meet a few very fun, human characters.  Calla and Shay are a part of a bigger picture to save the Guardians and put the world right after all the things the Keepers have been up to.  Calla is still in the middle of her love triangle and both boys have very good qualities that any good Alpha female should be looking for.  I know it made me take a double look at who I should be rooting for. Shay is what the Searchers and Keepers call the Scion.  Basically he is the key that either side needs control of to get what they want.  His skills are definitely better in this story and he didn't feel like just dead weight being pulled along by Calla.  I think that this was a great second book in the series and I can't wait for the next book to come out in.....January 2012.

Read on August 14, 2011



Remember to leave a comment on my giveaway for a signed copy of Wings. You can go to that post here.

In order to win this book you need to:
  • Be a follower of my blog.
  • Leave a comment on this post before Monday, August 22, 2011 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time stating that you would like to be a part of the drawing.
  • Check back next Tuesday to see if you won! (winner will be chosen by a random drawing)
I will post the winner on Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment