Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pleasure Unbound By: Larissa Ione

Eidolon is a demon doctor that has set up the first ever demon hospital. Tayla is a slayer that has made it her mission to kill every demon that she comes across. After a fight with a demon she is taken to the hospital and put under the care of Eidolon, E for short. There is a passion between E and Tayla almost instantly.

Someone is hunting down demons and collecting their parts to sell on the black market. E thinks that the slayers are at fault and Tayla swears that they aren't so they team up to try and find the culprit. There is fighting, an explosion, some therapy, espionage and a ton of sex. 

I liked this book.  The story was interesting and I how all of the characters came together at the end. This story doesn't completely end and has some loose ends.  I hope that the story is continued or at least the loose ends tied up in the rest of the series, I actually want to finish the story. All of the characters had cool powers and abilities.  I enjoyed way Larissa described the demons was great.  I could actually picture the leathery wings and claws.

Read on August 3, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment